My Family

Today I will introduce my family. I have a family of five, with an older brother and sister. All of us were born in Osaka, and moved to Hiroshima in 2003. Now my brother has moved to Osaka for work, and I live with my father, mother, and sister.

I think my siblings are close. I borrow comic books and games from them. My brother is kind and outgoing. He has many friends and travels sometimes. My sister is also kind and smart. I often ask her to teach me. Most of my hobbies are influenced by them.

My parents were very strict, but now they are gentle. My parents like animation. Recently, it become easier to watch anime thanks to video streaming sites, I watch anime with my parents more. 

Sometimes there is a gap between parents and us children because they mostly live in Osaka while we mostly live in Hiroshima. For example, there is a dialect "Taigi", which means tiresome in Hiroshima. My mother didn't know that and she was very worried about us when we said it.
 

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Scientific American: How Scientists Could Tell the World if They Find Alien Life

Pokemon

Introducing Myself