Pokemon

One movie which I really liked was Pokemon. It was made in 2011. I don't know who directed it.


The story was about the legend pokemon. Satoshi, who was the main character, visited a town and participated in a harvest festival. Then he met Victini, one of the legend pokemon. Victini had magical power and he was used to pulling out the Sword of Earth by dread who wanted to restore his country. This caused something strange in the town. Satoshi and his friends went to rescue Victini and solve the problem.


I liked this movie because I really liked the game pokemon. The Pokemon movie series is one of the few movies that I have visited the cinema. This movie with Victini was released in two versions. I bought both tickets but I could go only one day because I had a cold. Including that, this movie is very impressive.

コメント

  1. I watched this movie, too. I like the movie: Dialga vs Palkia vs Darkrai the best!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comment! I think they are very cool. Of course, I like Victini, Zekrom, and Reshiram, but I like Ho-Oh the best in legend pokemon. How about you?

      削除
    2. I like Black Kyurem the best!

      削除
  2. I often used to play Pokemon! My favorite pokemon is Kabigon because he is so durable. Your blog inspires me to play pokemon.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Scientific American: How Scientists Could Tell the World if They Find Alien Life

Introducing Myself