Scientific American: How Scientists Could Tell the World if They Find Alien Life

Today I read an article about aliens. They said whether aliens exist within observable range or not will be concluded by the end of 2030. If aliens exist, scientists will have problems with proving it. Scientists are very careful about presenting their studies because some studies about aliens were not accepted. As a measure of credibility, some people introduced  “confidence of life detection,” or CoLD.  Being used throughout the scientific community is hoped in the future.


I chose this article because I was interested in the universe a little. I believe in aliens because there are countless stars, but I don't think we can interact with aliens. Anyway, I look forward to the year 2030, when we will reach a conclusion.


As for the reliability of papers, I thought it has something to do with my department.  Not just in astrology, I hope that we are able to see the credibility of papers in any field clearly and easily. I don't like the idea of spreading knowledge that is not certain.


コメント

  1. This is a funny article. I don't think organisms that are as smart as human beings, but a lot of creatures that don't exist on the earth will be found in the universe, I think. I want you to prove whether aliens exist or not in the future and win the Novel Prize!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Pokemon

Introducing Myself